Friday, June 17, 2011

Feathered Fedora

So, after getting my feather hair extensions, I am now on a feather frenzy!
This will be my last feather project for a while, but of course, I'll be back.


At the end of last summer, I found fedora hats for only $1.00 - that's it! So it only seemed right to buy 2. Now that summer is here, they are coming out of the closet!




 I want to give one of these hats more personality and make it my own, so I am adding none other than a peacock feather. Which is - by far - the best color scheme imaginable!

I cannot believe that something exists in nature with these colors. Amazing.



All I did was use my trusty hot glue gun to secure the feather behind the cloth material.  Easy peasy.



It was just a quick way to make something more personal and fun. Now, I am ready to take my sea-foam green nails and feathered fedora on my mini-vaca to the Jersey shore this weekend!

To prove everyone wrong about their perceptions of New Jersey, I intend on capturing many photographs to brag about the beautiful area that I grew up in. Expect many inspirations from the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment